Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Comments on US History Standards from an Attorney and Teacher of the Constitution http://edlibertywatch.org/2011/05/403/
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
UNDERSTAND THEIR POSITION AND PHILOSOPHY
“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?” – Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme
“A massive campaign must be launched to de-develop the United States. De-development means bringing our economic system into line with the realities of ecology and the world resource situation.”– Paul Ehrlich, Professor of Population Studies
“The concept of national sovereignty has been immutable, indeed a sacred principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation.”
– UN Commission on Global Governance report
“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
– Ted Turner, founder of CNN and major UN donor
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.”
– Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation
“In my view, after fifty years of service in the United National system, I perceive the utmost urgency and absolute necessity for proper Earth government. There is no shadow of a doubt that the present political and economic systems are no longer appropriate and will lead to the end of life evolution on this planet. We must therefore absolutely and urgently look for new ways.”
– Dr. Robert Muller, UN Assistant Secretary General
“Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced – a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level.”
– UN Agenda 21
I’m a librarian who has been studying this in my spare time for three years. I will try to explain it briefly.
Look to the UN. They proposed that mankind is a blight on the planet. Then they hired scientists who would program a computer model accordingly. The computer model proved that mankind is a blight on the planet. If you read the core publications of the UN they stand ready to step up to offer governance and enforcement to lead the globe out of this dilemma.
The scientists involved are James Hansen at NASA GISS and Phil Jones at UK CRU. Together with Michael Mann, who works in the same office building as James Hansen in the Big Apple, they cooked up the science. James Hansen continues cooking the data today.
Also look back to the 60s when Paul Ehrlich wrote The Population Bomb. And see the website Population Matters. The site suggests you contact your representatives in Congress to stop welfare payments to those with more than two children.
At least one-third of American voters been taken in and will vote for “environmentalists.” (Mostly Dems) A large percentage of them are concerned, all our academic and governmental institutions are convinced that catastrophic global devastation is imminent (could take up to 200 years.) Their religion, their life-view is that mankind will have to fight each other for food at the North and South Poles because the rest of our planet will be too hot to support life. Some of them speak up at blogs, flagellating themselves for being alive, or exchanging advice on the best places to move their families now.
Anyway, in the early 2000s a quiet Canadian scientist, Steve McIntyre, at climateaudit.org spotted the computer bugs. He asked for the data. He was refused. He kept asking.
In Nov 2009 someone anonymously posted the data at the website of James Hansen’s lieutenant Gavin Schmidt and at one other place. Scientists have taken the data apart by now, but no one is listening.
Starting place: http://climateaudit.org/2011/04/09/yamal-and-hide-the-decline/ You must keep the search term YAMAL in mind when reading. To save time, scroll down in my link to the world map. Look at the red dot. That is the source of the data that proves mankind is the problem.
There is only one Congressman who is watching this: James Inhofe. There is simply too much money involved. The BBC pension fund alone has billions of dollars invested in carbon taxing dreams. Think about being able to penalize producers, transporters and users of energy with fees, taxes and carbon credits.
Back in early 2000s President Obama helped fund the Chicago Climate Exchange. Al Gore and Goldman Sachs quickly invested millions. Try to imagine the endless cash stream.
This election is about freedom of religion. We must decide whether our religion or our politics is more important.
July 9, 2012 A Muslim group has released its plan to “wipe Christianity from the face of the earth,” Islamize the West and establish an Islamic system of world government – placing those who resist “under a police state.” http://sheikyermami.com/2012/07/09/muslims-wipe-christianity-from-face-of-earth/
The 23-page booklet, “The Global Islamic Civilization: The Power of a Nation Revived,” is the brainchild of the United Muslim Nations International, a group led by Sheik Farook al-Mohammedi. The document outlines a plan for Muslim world domination and the re-establishment of the Caliphate.
President Obama is not encouraging freedom in the Middle East. He is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.
We cannot count on American progressives to recognize this danger. Many are converts to environmentalism which holds that mankind is a cancer on the planet. http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Earth-Has-Cancer-And-T-by-Burl-Hall-111106-916.html
Please do not sit out this election. Too much is at stake.
Follow it, or do the EXACT opposite of it?
From the most censored book on the planet:
“There are ten steps, or stages, to the evolution of a practical and efficient form of representative government, and these are:
1. Freedom of the person. Slavery, serfdom, and all forms of human bondage must disappear.
2. Freedom of the mind. Unless a free people are educated – taught to think intelligently and plan wisely – freedom usually does more harm than good.
3. The reign of law. Liberty can be enjoyed only when the will and whims of human rulers are replaced by legislative enactments in accordance with accepted fundamental law.
4. Freedom of speech. Representative government is unthinkable without freedom of all forms of expression for human aspirations and opinions.
5. Security of property. No government can long endure if it fails to provide for the right to enjoy personal property in some form. Man craves the right to use, control, bestow, sell, lease, and bequeath his personal property.
6. The right of petition. Representative government assumes the right of citizens to be heard. The privilege of petition is inherent in free citizenship.
7. The right to rule. It is not enough to be heard; the power of petition must progress to the actual management of the government.
8. Universal suffrage. Representative government presupposes an intelligent, efficient, and universal electorate. The character of such government will ever be determined by the character and caliber of those who compose it. As civilization progresses, suffrage, while remaining universal for both sexes, will be effectively modified, regrouped and otherwise differentiated.
9. Control of public servants. No civil government will be serviceable and effective unless the citizenry possess and use wise techniques of uiding and controlling officeholders and public servants.
10. Intelligent and trained representation. The survival of democracy is dependent on successful representative government; and that is conditioned upon the practice of electing to public offices only those individuals who are technically rained, intellectually competent, socially loyal, and morally fit. Only by such provisions can government of the people, by the people, and for the people be preserved.”
Aussie Labor rushes to dump Greens, but it’s all too late – via @ClimateMadness The Left uses “labor” as political tools, but once they grab power, organized labor has to go, because there can be no other authority or voice but that of the state, not religion, not families, not union. #union #LiberalsUnite #ConnecttheLeft #Obama2012 http://www.australianclimatemadness.com/2012/07/labor-rushes-to-dump-greens-but-its-all-too-late/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=labor-rushes-to-dump-greens-but-its-all-too-late